Are you looking for a natural way to improve your skin complexion? Then, DIY essence recipes might be just what you need! Essence is a popular skincare item in Asia, and it’s starting to gain popularity in the Western world. Essence is known for its ability to brighten and clarify skin tone and moisturize and nourish the skin. You can make your own DIY essence recipe with simple ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. Check out these recipes below and see which one works best for you!
Soothing facial essence recipe with essential oils
There are a number of different ways to make your own DIY essence for clear and radiant skin. Depending on the ingredients you have on hand, you can easily whip up a batch of this powerful skincare product.
To start, gather the ingredients: aloe vera gel, witch hazel, rosewater, and lavender oil. These four simple ingredients pack a powerful punch when promoting clear skin.
Aloe vera gel is known to soothe and calm irritated skin. It also has antibacterial properties that can help to keep blemishes at bay. Witch hazel is another great ingredient for fighting blemishes and restoring balance to the skin. Rosewater is incredibly refreshing and helps to tone and brighten the complexion. Finally, lavender oil is perfect for adding a calming, relaxing scent to your DIY essence.
To make your custom blend, mix equal parts of each ingredient. For example, if you use one ounce of aloe vera gel, add one ounce of witch hazel and one ounce of rosewater. Once you have mixed your ingredients, transfer them into a clean glass bottle with a pump top. To use, apply a small amount onto a cotton pad and sweep over cleansed skin. Next, follow up with your favorite moisturizer.
This simple DIY essence recipe is perfect for those looking for an easy way to get clear, radiant skin. The combination of ingredients works to soothe, calm, and balance the skin. Plus, the lavender oil adds a beautiful calming scent that will help you relax as you use it. So try this recipe and see how amazing your skin can look and feel!
Ways to make your own hydrating face mist
- Make sure you start with clean skin- Use a face wash or cleanser suitable for your skin type to clean your face before applying the mist. This will help ensure that the mist’s ingredients can penetrate your skin and work effectively.
- Choose your base- You can use either water or rosewater as the base for your face mist. If you have sensitive skin, it is best to choose rosewater as it is gentler and will not irritate your skin.
- Add in some hydrating ingredients- Next, add some hydrating ingredients such as glycerin, aloe vera gel, or even honey. These ingredients will help to lock in moisture and keep your skin hydrated.
- Mist on- Mist the face mist onto your skin, and enjoy the refreshing feeling it gives you! You can use it throughout the day or even before applying makeup to help set your makeup and keep it looking fresh all day long.
- Store in a cool, dark place- When you are not using the face mist, be sure to store it in a cool, dark place. This will help to prolong its shelf life.